Разместил: Дата: 2005-12-27 16:09
Комментарии: (0) Рейтинг:
Band Width IndicatorCleaning House
· Subject: Cleaning House
· From: "Andy"
· Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 07:52:38 -0500
· Resent-Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 04:54:13 -0800
· Resent-From: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
· Resent-Message-ID: <"TRhwy2.0.G45.nrY9r";@mx1>
· Resent-Sender: omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Band Width Indicator: created by John Bollinger, of the Bollinger band and Bollinger Capital Management fame, as presented by John Forman in the NOv.1994 issue of "Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities".
Idea: BWI is a measure of a tradeable's ability/tendency to trend. It is faster than an ADX, in that it will move earlier and reset itself earlier too. When the BWI is low, there is low, there isn't any trend...When it has a positive slope, there is a trend.
Type : Function, Name : BWI
Type : Indicator, Name : BWI
Пока комментариев нет